✔Smileychat is a simple standalone plugin that gives more life to Chat✔
- Use Smileys/Emoticons in chat! ± 80 smileys!
- Up to 15 customizable smileys!
- 1 line ascii-art
- Use Smileys on signs!
- Use Smileys in Books!
- Use Smileys in commands! (example "/say *sun" outputs "[server] ☼")
- Chatcolor support! (when using a chat plugin that uses colors) (example "&4:)" outputs ☺)
- /smileychat can also be /sc
- /smileychat reload
- /smileychat smileys [type]
- /smileychat art
- Latest version of SmileyChat has been tested and CONFIRMED WORKING on 1.7.9-R0.2 with:
- Essentials/Chat - 2.13.1
- mCore - 7.2.1
- Factions - 2.4.0
- heroChat - 5.6.7
- mcMMO - 1.5.0
- AutoMessage - 2.5.2 - Use this command: "/am add <list> [index] [Message with smileys]"
- SmileyChat has PROBLEMS with these plugins:
- LiveChat (Chat: ✖, Signs: ✔, Commands: ✔)
- mChat(Chat: ✖ except /global /local, Signs: ✔, Commands: ✔)
- More Ascii-art
- You want a smiley to be supported in Smileychat? please make a ticket/message for that smiley!
- Suggestions are welcome!
- Problems? Please use the ticket system! I WILL NOT ANSWERS TO PROBLEMS IN THE COMMENT SECTION!
- If you think the smileys are too small, use a bigger font.( as shown on the minecraft wiki this will be possible in future mc versions.)
Disclaimer: This plugin uses Gravity's plugin updater and Hidendra's metrics system to collect statistics about my plugin and your server/users. If you wish not to use these options, please disable them in the config. "Update-check: false" and Metrics/config.yml "opt-out: true" I am not responsible for any damage to your server and/or PC.