The goal of this mod is to allow items on the ground to interact with the block below and give Dispenser some new abilities.
- Saplings that land on dirt or grass will plant themselves.
- Crops that land on farmland will become Planted in a 3x3 area.
- Nether wart will plant on its self on soul sand in a 3x3 area.
- Bone meal that lands on/in a plant will cause it to grow.
- Items Passing over a powered workbench will be Crafted into the item in its Item frame.
- A powered workbench can Craft water potions if water is above the workbench.
- A Powered cauldron will pick up Items Below it, and place into a container, or on top.
- If an Item Frame is placed on a cauldron or hopper it will only accept items like the one in the frame.
- Tools in dispensers will affect a cone of blocks directly in front the dispenser, and animals. (Shovels , Axes, Pickaxes, Hoes, Fishing Rods, and Shears)
- Food near two animals will cause them to breed.
- Empty buckets near cows will fill with milk.
Tips and Tricks
How To Install and run
- Download the plugin
- Place .jar file in your plugins directory.
- edit/create Config File
- Run the server.
CropPlantingTimer: 120 # time in ticks before a seed plants
TreePlantingTimer: 120 # time in ticks before a sapling becomes a sapling block
UseWorldGuard: true # Will disable tree planting, dispenser tools and blocks in any region.
AllowAutoCraft: true # allows auto craft system
AllowBreeding: true # Stops animals from making babes when near food.
AllowCauldronLift: true # turns off Cauldron ability to lift items.
Arrows2Items: true # arrows become arrow items after impact.
DispenserUsesTools: true # allows Dispenser to use Tools
AllowDispensingBlocks: true # allows Dispenser to drop blocks as blocks
DispenserRange: 1 # extends range of Dispensers tool use 0 = 3x3, 3 = 3x6
DisabledWorlds: world1_nether,world1 # worlds ignored by the mod.
- Delete old Config Files to prevent crashes!
- Problems with new Tree types
- Some Auto Crafting problems with complex items, like fireworks.