This is a quite simple plugin, it allows you to get slimefun items, by killing mobs!
CS-CoreLib and Slimefun must be installed for this plugin to work!
options: auto-update: true //Enable this if you want the plugin to get auto updated dropchance: 15 //This is the chance for a mob to drop a slimefun item in percentage enabledEntities: //These are the mobs which can drop slimefun items CREEPER: true SKELETON: true SPIDER: true GIANT: true ZOMBIE: true SLIME: true GHAST: true PIG_ZOMBIE: true ENDERMAN: true CAVE_SPIDER: true SILVERFISH: true BLAZE: true MAGMA_CUBE: true WITHER: true BAT: true WITCH: true ENDERMITE: true GUARDIAN: true PIG: true SHEEP: true COW: true CHICKEN: true SQUID: true WOLF: true MUSHROOM_COW: true SNOWMAN: true OCELOT: true IRON_GOLEM: true HORSE: true RABBIT: true VILLAGER: true items: //This node contains ALL of the slimefun items, this includes addon items as well. All of the items are enabled by default. EXAMPLE_ITEM: true //Set this to false if you do NOT want this item to be included in the drops.
Commands & Permissions
- batchset <true|false> - This command allows you to set ALL of the items under the "items" node to false, it can be useful if you want to start with all the items disabled and slowly enable some. Permission: slimemobs.batchset
- Copy the plugin into the plugins folder.
- Start the server and then stop it.
- Open the config.yml file inside SlimeMobs.
- Tweak any settings you want to.THIS IS RECOMMENDED TO DO
- Save & Start the server.
- Have fun!
Please note that the mobs will drop items if that mob is not a baby, and the dropped item will be an item that the killer has unlocked.
Auto-Updater and Metrics
All my Plugins are using an Auto-Updater to make sure, you're always using the latest and hopefully most bug free version of my Plugin. If you don't want this Plugin to be auto-updated, you can turn it off in the config file at "options -> auto-update: true/false"
They also use a Metrics-System which collects the following Information:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.