Have you ever had that feeling, where you have way too much stuff of the same type and too little space to store it in a Slimefun server? Well, this plugin is just for you!
You can also interact with the barrels, using Slimefun's Cargo Network.
Barrels allow you to store an item of the same type in bulk quantities, in only one block. There currently are 5 sizes, listed below:
- Small - 64 Stacks
- Medium - 128 Stacks
- Big - 256 Stacks
- Large 512 Stacks
- Deep Storage Unit - 16384 Stacks
The following modules can be installed into Barrels, to enhance them.
- Explosion Module - Prevents the barrel from getting broken from explosions.
- Biometric Module - Prevents other people from accessing a Barrel. To add somebody to the barrels' whitelist, simply right click the barrel with a bound ID Card to the person to be added.
- Structural Upgrade I - Adds 8192 more capacity to a barrel.
- Strucutral Upgrade II - Adds 16384 more capacity to a barrel.
- Structural Upgrade III - Adds 32768 more capacity to a barrel.
CS-CoreLib and Slimefun v.4.1.5+ must be installed for this plugin to work!
A preview of a barrel can be seen here:
An example of the config can be seen here:
options: auto-update: true //Disable this if you do not want the plugin to get auto updated. displayItem: true //Disable this if you do not want a display item on top of the barrels. plastic-recipe: true //Disable this if you want a cauldron to be used instead of plastic in the barrel's recipe.
Auto-Updater and Metrics
All my Plugins are using an Auto-Updater to make sure, you're always using the latest and hopefully most bug free version of my Plugin. If you don't want this Plugin to be auto-updated, you can turn it off in the config file at "options -> auto-update: true/false"
They also use a Metrics-System which collects the following Information:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.