UploadedJun 13, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- /sn configuration commands expanded greatly. See below.
- Added command to toggle messages for OPs. (/sn showop [enable/disable])
- Added command to change message color. (/sn msgcolor [color])
- Added command to change player name color. (/sn namecolor [color])
- Added command to toggle the use of nicknames. (/sn usenicks [enable/disable])
- Added about command to view version info and more. (/sn about)
- Removed "Use OP System" config option. OPs will now have full access to the plugin's commands.
- Bug fixes.
- /sn and /sleepnotify commands added to allow in-game configuration viewing and editing.
- Auto-Kicking is currently the only config option that is changeable in game. (/sn autokick [enable/disable])
- Added "sleepnotify.admin" permission that will allow anyone with the permission to use SleepNotify administrative commands.
- Minor bug fixes.
- /awake command added to see who is awake.
- Added option to kick people who are not sleeping when at least half of the players are. (OPs won't be kicked.)
- Added new permission "sleepnotify.nokick" that will prevent anyone with the permission from being kicked by SleepNotify.
- Complete Re-code.
- SuperPerms-powered plugins are now the only permissions plugins supported. (e.g. PermissionsBukkit, bPermissions, etc.)
- Update for RB 1818 New Event System
- Added configurable colors
- Attempted to fix Essentials Ignore Sleep bug (we'll see how that goes)
- Sleeping player list now cleared on disable (for better reload compatibility)
- Nickname config option added
- Update for RB 1597 (1.0.1 R1)
- Fixed bug that required both the 'sleepnotify.wake' and 'sleepnotify.sleep' nodes to be given
- Added permission node to exempt people from the sleeping players list
- Added option to hide OPs from Sleeping List
- Sleeping List is now cleared on server startup (in case of improper shutdown)
- Fixed "Ignored Sleep" Bug
- Update for RB 1337