UploadedFeb 25, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- /sn and /sleepnotify commands added to allow in-game configuration viewing and editing.
- Auto-Kicking is currently the only config option that is changeable in game. (/sn autokick [enable/disable])
- Added "sleepnotify.admin" permission that will allow anyone with the permission to use SleepNotify administrative commands.
- Minor bug fixes.
/awake command added to see who is awake.
Added option to kick people who are not sleeping when at least half of the players are. (OPs won't be kicked.)
Added new permission "sleepnotify.nokick" that will prevent anyone with the permission from being kicked by SleepNotify.
* Complete Re-code.
* SuperPerms-powered plugins are now the only permissions plugins supported. (e.g. PermissionsBukkit, bPermissions, etc.)
- Update for RB 1818 New Event System
- Added configurable colors
- Attempted to fix Essentials Ignore Sleep bug (we'll see how that goes)
- Sleeping player list now cleared on disable (for better reload compatibility)
- Nickname config option added
- Update for RB 1597 (1.0.1 R1)
- Fixed bug that required both the 'sleepnotify.wake' and 'sleepnotify.sleep' nodes to be given
- Added permission node to exempt people from the sleeping players list
- Added option to hide OPs from Sleeping List
- Sleeping List is now cleared on server startup (in case of improper shutdown)
- Fixed "Ignored Sleep" Bug
- Update for RB 1337