UploadedFeb 9, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Changes since 2.2.1:
- Add support for command blocks in arenas
- Fix bugs related to world handling
- Fix some issues which occurred when using both SkyWars and MultiInv
- Fix some errors on shutdown
- Fix arena name not showing in signs
- Fix support for Minecraft 1.7.8
- Fix opening kit GUIs when there are no kits available
- Add Simplified Chinese translations (thanks @xanderlcq)
- Improve Dutch translations (thanks @riassmismans, @mcannie97)
- Add hungarian translations (thanks @montlikadani)
- Add persian translations (thanks @ShynRhm)
Changes since 2.2.0:
- Fix timer not stopping when force started
- Fix errors if lobby location is not set
- Fix console errors which did not affect gameplay but were related to start timer
Changes since 2.1.7
- Add a timer to start games, and a minimum-player configuration for each arena
- The timer will start when the queue reaches the minimum player count, but will automatically advance to 30 seconds left if the maximum number of players have joined
- When the queue is full, any extra players who try to join are added to a "secondary queue", and are advanced to the main queue when either a game starts, or another player leaves the main queue.
- All timings are completely configurable, as well as the times before game start which SkyWars broadcasts start messages.
- Add a piece-by-piece arena copying mechanism, similar to the kind used by AsyncWorldEdit. This greatly reduces server load caused by games starting and stopping, eliminating virtually all server lag caused by SkyWars.
- The parameters of this method can be tweaked by adjusting the "time-before-start-to-start-arena-copy-operation" and "number-of-blocks-to-copy-at-once" options in the configuration. To disable, set "time-before-start-to-start-arena-copy-operation" to "-1".
- When enabled, SkyWars will perform the arena operations in evenly spaced operations, starting at "time-before-start-to-start-arena-copy-operation", and ending exactly when the game starts. Each operation will copy "number-of-blocks-to-copy-at-once" blocks, and the number of operations is calculated based on how big each arena is.
While this version only contains two features, there have been many internal changes made to accommodate these two additions, and I hope these two features will greatly expand the use case and usefulness of the plugin.