UploadedJan 18, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- Updated for Bukkit 1.7.2.
- Essentials and WhatIsIt are now optional dependencies for item names.
- Optionally use CommandBook and WorldEdit or Vault instead for item names. Essentials will still produce the best results.
- Fixed a bug where the world is not unloaded before the world folder is deleted.
- Redesigned how the plugin generates worlds, now uses Bukkit's preferred method.
- Support for Multiverse. Will use it for world-control if present.
Important: Update Essentials to v.2.12.1 or newer before updating to 1.0.5
- Add option to save/restore inventory
- Fix messaging in start command
- Fix player data not saving on shutdown (SQL)
- Register already online players on load to prevent NPE on plugin reload
- Add option whether to clear inventory on game join
- Only check whether the player has permission to select a kit if the kit is not purchasable.
- Make kits actually cost points
If you are using Essentials, make sure you are using version 2.12.1 or newer. This plugin will no longer work with older versions such as v2.11.1 This is due to API changes in Essentials.