This project is being planned and developed
Need a little adventure? Bring one to your server today! Explore the mysterious world of Minecraft - with a twist! Utilize magic, stealth, and combat as your main weapons! Just try to avoid taking arrows to the knee, though.
Plugins that are recommended with this plugin:
- FastTravel - You can warp to place, only if you have BEEN there before!
- The Thu'um - FUS RO DAH! Made by Reilaos
- SkyQuest - Advanced questing!
What makes this different from other plugins? You have to level your skills up in order to level up, just like Skyrim's system.
- Destruction magic: Fireball, Flames
- Archery, axes, and swords mechanics
- Block up to 7 hearts of damage!
- Pickpocketing and Lockpicking mechanics
- Conjuration magic: Raise zombie, Conjure Flame Atronach
- Level up by leveling your skills up!
Commands and Permissions - This section contains complete commands and permissions listing.
@Deprecated: Do NOT use this outdated information! Commands - This section contains commands and their permissions.
Skills - This section contains information about skills, how to level them up, and some formulas.
Magic - This section contains information about magic spells
Perks - This section contains information about perks
Configuration File - This section contains information about the config and its values
Spellbooks - This section contains information about spellbooks
Youtube Videos - This section contains videos about mechanics and statistics.
Progress & Download
If you like this plugin, support us by donating! Donations will go to testing servers and website hosting.
Note: API is going through MASSIVE changes!
- Add one more spell: 0%
- Have some sort of API: 85%
- Add spellbook command: Done
- Redo spellbooks: Done
- Redo commands: 0%
- Redo all data storage and file structures: Done
- Add an importer: Done
- Check for bugs: Testing
- Make level and perk points independent from calculations: Done
- Add skill permissions: 0%
- Add perk permissions: 0%
- Improve version checking: Done
- Add support for max magicka: Done
- Add name tags for conjured... beasts(?): Done
- Make spell commands support names with spaces: 40%
- Something's not working! OR I have an error!
- Please report it in the ticket tracker.
- How do I bind a spell with spaces?
- Instead of spaces, use underscores. For example, "Conjure Flame Atronach" would be "Conjure_Flame_Atronach" instead.
- Your plugin is.. outdated.
- More recent builds are available on the Jenkins service. However, please note that these builds may be unstable.