What is it ?
Skyowallet is a lightweight economy plugin which supports MySQL.
- Fast and lightweight.
- Player friendly.
- MySQL support with a nice sync system !
- Simple and documented API.
- Skyupdater for auto-updates.
- Vault compatibility.
- Banks and taxes support.
- Lot of extensions : bounties, costs for commands, rewards for mining blocks / killing mobs, and more !
How to use it ?
You just have to put the plugin's JAR in the plugins folder and that's it.
It will automatically create players' accounts, so you are ready to configure it and use commands !
In addition, the plugin automatically sync its databas so that everything works right ;)
You can have a list of commands, permissions, configuration options, ... In the documentation.
If you have a YouTube channel and wanna make a video, leave a comment on this page, I will add your video here;)
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
You can download the latest dev build here.
Services included in the plugin
This plugin utilizes bstats.org metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to bstats.org :
- A unique identifier.
- The server's version of Java.
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode.
- The plugin's version.
- The server's version.
- The OS version/name and architecture.
- The core count for the CPU.
- The number of players online.
- The Metrics version.
This plugin uses the Skyupdater, which means that the following may occur :
- Connection to curseforge.com.
- Plugin version compared against version on curseforge.com.
- Downloading of the plugin from curseforge.com if a new version is found.
Every third party service can be disabled in the configuration file. Check the documentation here for more informations.
Development costs time and time is the money of life. Please feel free to donate.