Skyoseasons - Add Seasons to Minecraft !
This plugin brings seasons to your Minecraft server !
- A lot of config options.
- Custom seasons : you can add or remove as many seasons as you want.
- Day / night lengths can be configured for each season !
- Can be hooked with ProtocolLib (no modification on your world). 1.11 compatible !
- Snow placing / melt.
- Calendar system.
- Automatically make a backup of your worlds when the plugin loads a world for the first time.
- Automatic updates (can be disabled).
- Open-source (licensed under GNU GPL v3).
- Many many more ;)
For commands, permissions and config options, please check the documentation.
A very old and outdated video is available below :
If you have a YouTube channel and wanna make a video, please leave a comment below, I will add your video on this page ;)
Bugs reports and/or features requests
Please use the ticket tracker here.
Services included in the plugin
This plugin utilizes bstats.org metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to bstats.org :
- A unique identifier.
- The server's version of Java.
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode.
- The plugin's version.
- The server's version.
- The OS version/name and architecture.
- The core count for the CPU.
- The number of players online.
- The Metrics version.
This plugin uses Skyupdater, which means that the following may occur :
- Connection to curseforge.com.
- Plugin version compared against version on curseforge.com.
- Downloading of the plugin from curseforge.com.