Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added 1.10 compatibility/support.
- Added citizen crouching support. ”(set|make) citizen %number% [to] [be] crouch[ed]”, “(set|make) citizen %number% [to] [be] uncrouch[ed]” and “toggle citizen %number% crouch”
- Added citizen arm swinging support. “make citizen %number% swing [arm]”
- Added the ability to check if a hologram with an id exists “(holo object|hologram) %string% exists”
- Fixed a bug where not everything would load correctly for Minecraft versions 1.9 -> 1.9.2.
- Several other small bug fixes and optimizations.