UploadedAug 16, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Added functions (Tutorial here)
- Completely revamped YAML support, allowing you to use yml files for professional configs.
- Added the ability to use booleans as conditions, a feature seen in most functional languages.
- Added a $ thread pragma. When placed before a line of code, it causes that line to run asynchronously. Useful for grabbing text from urls and SQL queries.
- Added an expression to get a player from a UUID
- Added the ability to make an itemstack glow without enchantments
- Added link opening to json messages
- Added an expression for the version of plugins (if installed)
- Added the ability for users to create custom types that can be used as command arguments, variable states, etc.
- Added tab completion capabilities, allowing you to create custom tab completion to your commands
- Added an expression for converting numbers to roman numerals and vice versa
- Added an expression for regex matching