SimpleWarnings is just that, a simple warnings system which allows server admins to set, check, and delete warnings.
SimpleWarnings can be easily configured to execute custom commands on warning, auto-ban a user and/or execute a custom command once they've exceeded a pre-defined warning limit, broadcast a users total number of warnings to the server on join, kick a user when they receive a warning and much more...
Upgrading to 0.8.8 or above?
In Simplewarnings-0.8.8 the data handling is changed from YAML to MySQL/SQLite.
However this doesn't mean you'll lose your previous warning data, as you can update your previous warning records quickly and easily.
To update your warning records to 0.8.8+ compatibility, simply type /fixwarn to begin the update process.
Remember: You only need run it once, and only if you're upgrading from a version earlier than 0.8.8
1. Download the .jar
2. Place the .jar in your plugins directory
3. Restart the server
For details on configuration see here: Configuration
|/sw or /warn||View the SimpleWarnings Commands Menu|
|/sw reload||Reload Simplewarnings config|
|/warn <playername> <warning>||Issue a player with a warning|
|/warnings [playername]||Review your own or another player's warnings|
|/dwarn <playername> <warning number>||Delete a player's warning|
|/cwarns <playername>||Clear a player's warnings|
|/fixwarn||Update warnings records from YAML to SQL (0.8.8+)|
|sw.warn||Users with this permission may issue a warning|
|sw.check||Users with this permission may view their own warnings|
|sw.check.other||Users with this permission may view other player's warnings|
|sw.delete||Users with this permission may clear/delete other player's warnings|
|sw.mod||Users with this permission may do all of the above|
|sw.reload||Users with this permission may reload the config|
|sw.fix||Users with this permission may update outdated warning records|
- Updated for UUID compatability
- Updated: DefineFinalBanMsg now refers to the message a banned user will see upon attempting to rejoin, if not set they will see their last warning instead
- Updated: Final warning will be shown as kick message and in the final warning broadcast, instead of the final BanMsg
- Fixed: SimpleWarnings no longer interferes with other banned players ban messages, only banned players with the max number of warnings.
- Fixed bug introduced in v0.9.1 - config.yml not generating on first use due to character conflict
- Updated Autoban BanMsg to be displayed when banned player attempts to log in, if BanMsg not defined the final warning is displayed instead.
- Added: Multiple commands for all custom commands & penalties