- Use simple commands to alter time.
- Configure the times.
- Pause / Play Time.
- Permissions support.
- See permissions ingame.
Time is essential in Minecraft, you cant build a house at night, and you cant kill monsters in the day. So wouldn't life be easier if you could type a super simple command and have the time instantly changed to whatever time you configured. SimpleTime lets you set 4 different times and allows you to change to those times when ever you choose. You can pause and play time which is perfect if you have a creative server! You even have the ability to check what the current time is! Super simple to use! Just drag and drop into your plugins folder and your away with Pre-Configured times!
- /time (1-4) - Changes the time to the configured times.
- /time cmds - Displays help page
- /time pause - Pauses time
- /time play - Plays time
- /time now - Displays current time
- /time perms - Displays your permissions
- /time reload - Reloads config
- Individual times to configure (1 - 4)