What it does
This plugin is aimed to combine many autosave features into one, easy to use plugin. Those with the right permissions can use /save to save the player and world data, and an autosave can also be set in the config. There are also some smaller features listed down below and new features are being added all of the time. If you have a plugin request, leave it in the comments or drop me a PM and let me know. It may be in the next release!
- /save command for staff members
- Auto-save feature
- Customisable messages
- Silent save feature
- Permission support
- Save when there is nobody online
- The ability to toggle the autosave on and off for current session.
- More planned!
- /save - saves the player and world data.
- /save help - shows all commands. Will be more useful when I add more commands.
- /save reload - reloads the config
- /save toggleauto - Toggles the autosave for the current session.
- You can replace /save with /s
- simplesave.save - Allows the user to use the /save command, as well as the /save help command
- simplesave.admin - Allows the user to use /save reload, and /save toggleauto
- simplesave.* - Allows the user to use all commands.
How to install
- Put SimpleSave.jar into your plugins folder
- Reload server
- Edit config to your liking.
- Reload server again or use /save reload to put the changes into effect.
- To activate MCStats, go into the plugin metrics folder and make sure 'opt-out' is false!
If you find a bug, please report it either in a comment below, in a PM or submit a ticket on Bukkit. I can assure you that I will start developing a fix for it as soon as it comes to my attention!
I think I have summed up everything, so if you have read this far down, thanks for checking out the plugin. I hope it does what you require and please do tell me how you feel about it. If you do find a bug, create a ticket, or if it is only small, drop me a PM. I will look into it ASAP!
As of V1.4, SimpleSave utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Having MCStats enabled tells me more about my users, lets me know what features to implement and most importantly, encourages me to keep the project active! If you find SimpleSave useful, and wish for it to stay updated, please make sure you enable it!
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.