SimpleQueues v0.2.3This lightweight plugin allows you to create queues which, when full, will teleport a player to a set location. This plugin is in Beta. This means it is still in active development, and will get updated with new features and bugfixes regularly. It does not have as many features, and it may contain bugs. If you find any bugs, please report them using the ticket tracker. Also, please feel free to suggest new features.
qlist: Lists a queue. "-a" lists the names of all queues.
/qlist <queue> OR /qlist -a
qadd: Adds yourself or another player to a queue.
/qadd <queue> [player]
qremove: Removes yourself or another player from a queue.
/qremove <queue> [player]
qreset: Resets a queue. "-a" resets all queues.
/qreset <queue> OR /qreset -a
qconfig: Creates or deletes a queue.
/qconfig create <name> <size> [tpX] [tpY] [tpZ] [tpWorld]
OR /qconfig delete <queue>
Command SignsFor now, command signs can only add the user to a specified queue. They are not yet compatible with permissions. To create a command sign, you will need to write "[QUEUE]" on the first line, and the name of the the queue that users will be added to on the second line. DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ELSE ON THE SIGN. This is a new feature, and may be buggy. Please report any bugs you find using the ticket tracker. Thank you.
- You can now supply coordinates when creating a queue.
- Command signs now work as a toggle: If you are already in the queue, it removes you instead.
- Fixed a desynchronized plugin.yml version.
- Fixed a bug when adding a player to a queue from the command line.
- v0.2.2: Now using Hidendra's Plugin Metrics system!
- Players are now automatically removed from all other queues when a queue they are in is full.
- Fixed a bug where the queue sometimes doesn't teleport when full.
- Fixed a bug where it complains when you try to add to a full queue.
- v0.2.0: Added Command Signs
- v0.1.0: Initial Release
MetricsThis plugin uses Hidendra's Plugin Metrics System. More information can be found here.
LinksGithub repository: https://github.com/ethg242/SimpleQueues-BETA