SimpleNades provides CRAFTABLE grenades that are configurable. Grenades are a renamed clay ball that when thrown will explode after a configured delay, causing an amount of damage that can also be configured (by default 75% that of TNT). Additionally, damage to blocks can be disable so grenades only damage players/mobs.
- Grenades are craftable items!
- Admins can give players grenades
- Able to adjust both the delay and amount of damage caused
- Able to disable block damage so a grenade will only damage players/mobs
- Once thrown, cannot be picked up
- Right clicking doors, chests etc will not throw a grenade
- /givenades - Allows an admin to give someone grenades; /givenades <player> <amount>
- nadeDelay - The delay before explosion (in seconds)
- nadeDamage - The range of the explosion (in blocks)
- nadeBlock - Should the grenade damage blocks?
- nades.give - Allows the use of /givenades
If you've found a bug or have a suggestion please submit a ticket with all of the relevant information. Bugs or suggestions shouldn't generally be posted in the main page comments.