Are you always teleporting that player, turning off the weather, or doing some other mundane task all the time? Are your players always forgetting commands for plugins that get used all the time? Well, with SimpleCommandSigns it is no more! Just install the plugin in your plugins directory, set up the simple config file located in the folder plugins/SimpleCommandSigns and you are ready to go! To use just right click a sign!
- Easy to use!
- Integrates with LWC to lock those signs
- Executes as the player that hits the sign
- Add the player's name to the command using the %p parameter anywhere in the command. (Example "/say %p Just rang Tux2's doorbell." would output the message: "Player just rang Tux2's doorbell.")
- Permissions (Permissions 2.x, 3.x, and Bukkit SuperPerms support)
- Will not run away and join the sponge rebellion
How to Create a Sign
- On the top line put: "[SCS]" or the custom one defined in your config file
- On the other 3 lines put the command
- If the creation is successful the top line will turn green
- Right click the sign to run the command
- scsigns.create - the ability to create a command sign
- scsigns.use - the ablilty to use a command sign
- scsigns.autolock - have LWC autolock the sign
Need more functionality? Look no further: HiddenCommandSigns, RedstoneCommandSigns
THANKS DUDE <3 NO HOMO
Yes, permissions overriding can be done with HiddenCommandSigns.
Hmmm... might be... LWC, lemme check, thnks if it is, does SCS auto protect ? EDIT: same, dont have permissions for group emember
emember is Evil Member
EDIT: I red ur reply clearly, now i know what u said, they dont have the permissions for the command, but last time, they dont need the permissions of the cmd.... weird, i needed this plugin for ranking up :(, i cant give them the cmd for permissions editing, is there anyway to override permissions?
With SimpleCommandSigns, you can only have one command per sign.
With the HiddenCommandSigns addon, you can have multiple.
Does the signs use multiple commands?
If they have scs.use, then it's likely the command on the sign that they do not have permissions for.
:( No Update????
Still Awaiting Reply For Bug Fix
I found a bug, sorry but last time, I forgot to deop, so I went to test it again with another nick since somebody told me it doesn't works, I tested it with another nick which is non op, just a guest, and it says Don't have enough permissions for group member I added scs.use, dunno if it's the plugin, maybe it need update to be compatible with other perms, thanks
Will check @HeXas92
Do you know whether or not version 0.6 works with 1.2.3? If so, I can just boost the numbers.
Can you update for 1.2.3, its a great plugin, now, updated my server to 1.2.3, its a pain in the ass without it
Because of the way factions works you need an additional plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chatcommand/ and put this on your sign:
chat /command for factions
We made that other plugin because of issues with factions and their interesting command handling.
for some reason the commands for factions dont work with a sign
Works with 1.1 R6, Great job guys! keep it up =D
Thanks for all your hard work, i cant wait to see what you guys come up with next ;D
Just test to see if it works in R6 then tell us ;)
Updating for CB 1.1-R6?
Hopefully they don't sure the exact same nodes.