UploadedFeb 4, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
- Added back vault support, it somehow got removed in latest veriosn due to human errors
- Changed: /clan cape toggle, changed to /clan toggle cape
- Changed: /clan bb toggle, changed to /clan toggle bb
- Added: /clan toggle tag
- Added: "simpleclans.member.tag-toggle" permission
- Removed: "settings.language" and the built in language files. you will need to override the english language if you want your own language now. (No one bothered to share back their language files wiht me so why go through the extra effort)
- Changed: Tag colors in chat now auto-update themselves after using /clan modtag (before you had to type a couple times in the chat for it to update)
- Removed: White color after names to aid with essentials chat servers reverted (If youre using Essentials or your name is Gnintendo you can go suck it)
- Fixed "mostKilled.command" error
- Switched JSON parser to org.json.simple. If you have been having problems with clans not saving, clans created not showing up, clans being erased on reload, /clan bb toggle not saving after reload, clan homes not saving, or any other database related anomaly as such, this update. will fix your problem
- renamed setting "disable-auto-groups" to "enable-auto-groups" and have disabled it by default
- Removed NoClan auto group
- Added "settings.disable-auto-groups" setting to disable auto groups for Permission plugins that don't work with multiple groups per person
- Automatic permissions - Read section on OP called "Automatic Permissions"
- Added /clan mostkilled - Read section on OP called "Most Killed"
- Added /clan kills, /clan kills [player] - Read section on OP called "Kill List"
- All kills and deaths recorded, for all players, even if they are not on a clan or have never been in one. KDR cheating by leaving a clan and letting themselves be killed hundreds of times for money will no longer be so attractive, once that civilian gets back on a clan he will have his hundreds of deaths recorded.
- Clan leaders are now immune from being purged by inactivity
Note: The kill lists work with new changes made in the 1.9 versions which started recording all kills into the new sc_kills database table. If your server is way older than this then there will be a difference between the players kill counts that show up in his stats and profile than the ones that show up on the kill lists. Do not worry as there is no real problem with this other than that. If you want to sync them up, then this would be a good time to reset everyone's KDR by running the following two queries on your database (though I suggest you first try to find kdr cheaters with your current data and the /clan mostkilled command):
UPDATE sc_players SET neutral_kills=0, rival_kills=0, civilian_kills=0, deaths=0;
DELETE FROM sc_kills;