UploadedDec 13, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Added 'clan.homebase-can-be-set-only-once' config setting to prevent people from setting homebase whenever they want (i.e. in the middle of a battlefield, enemys base, etc).
- Added /clan home set [tag], which mods can use to set other clans home basese
- Added 'simpleclans.mod.home' permission
- Added /clan home regroup, to allow a leader to tp his whole clan to the homebase (i.e. when base is getting raided)
- Added 'simpleclans.leader.home-regroup' permission
- Fixed /clan home
- Fixed /clan bb toggle
- Fixed /clan cape toggle
- Added 'simpleclans.member.home' permission, to be able to tp to home base
- Added 'simpleclans.leader.home-set' permission, to be able to set home base
- Added '/clan home set' to set your clans home base (leaders only)
- Added '/clan home' to teleport to your clan's home base
- Added stack trace to the log for the "unknown command" error when using menu. Please copy-paste this stack trace here so i can know what the error really is.
- Vault is no longer *required* (no errors when missing)
- Fixed "This is not a PNG" errors
- Updated to work with cb R1
- Updated to work with Spout dev builds for MC1.0
- Added Vault support for permission plugins, chat plugins, and economy plugins
- Added support for PermissionsEX suffix/prefix
- Fixed 'simpleclans.member.bb-add' permission
- Added '/bb toggle' to personally toggle on/off the bb on login
- Added 'simpleclans.member.bb-toggle' permission
- Added '/clan cape toggle' to be able to toggle your cape on/off
- Added 'simpleclans.member.cape-toggle' permission
- Added 'settings.chat-compatibility-mode' setting. When turned on SimpleClans will no longer update the players displaynames, it will let the chat plugin control the display name, you can then ask your chat plugin author to read the SimpleClans API and let you add the clans names using their syntax in their config file (goes without saying that if your chat plugin is not adding in clan tags then you will have no clan tags if you turn on compatibility mode).
Nothing has been tested, let me know what works and what doesn't.