UploadedDec 13, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Vault is no longer *required* (no errors when missing)
- Fixed "This is not a PNG" errors
- Updated to work with cb R1
- Updated to work with Spout dev builds for MC1.0
- Added Vault support for permission plugins, chat plugins, and economy plugins
- Added support for PermissionsEX suffix/prefix
- Fixed 'simpleclans.member.bb-add' permission
- Added '/bb toggle' to personally toggle on/off the bb on login
- Added 'simpleclans.member.bb-toggle' permission
- Added '/clan cape toggle' to be able to toggle your cape on/off
- Added 'simpleclans.member.cape-toggle' permission
- Added 'settings.chat-compatibility-mode' setting. When turned on SimpleClans will no longer update the players displaynames, it will let the chat plugin control the display name, you can then ask your chat plugin author to read the SimpleClans API and let you add the clans names using their syntax in their config file (goes without saying that if your chat plugin is not adding in clan tags then you will have no clan tags if you turn on compatibility mode).
Nothing has been tested, let me know what works and what doesn't.