UploadedOct 25, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1337
- Fixed random bugs
- Fixed error when generating config
- Fixed insufficient permissions bug with /clan clanff
- Added simpleclans.mod.bypass permission that allows bypassing of different limits when creating a clan (tag/nam mix/max length, colors, disallowed words/colors)
- Fixed problem where you couldnt place a pstone block type down even with /ps off
- Updated for bukkit's new style settings
- Fix player data glitch that would prevent player data from being saved
- Fix tags not being colored when using /clan create
- Compatible with 1240 (not with 1185)
- Fixed duplicate post bug in /ally chat
- Fixed stone sword not showing up in vitals
- Vitals now show you the vitals of all your allies
- Added config setting to turn ff on (can hurt eachother) by default on new clans
- Added ally chat. /ally will send a message to all you allies. (Read new sections in OP for info)
- Added /[tag] join/leave/on/off.
- Added /ally join/leave/on/off.
- Added /global on/off.
- Join/leave allow you to joing a chat and free you from having to type the command before your each message you send
- On/off toggle displaying the content on your chat (yes you can disable global chat)
- Players with the "simpleclans.mod.nohide" permission will be heard no matter what
- Chat state is persistent and saved in the database per player.