What is SimpleAutoMessage
SimpleAutoMessage is an auto-broadcast plugin which sends messages to the online players.
You are able to change the time between each message in the config.yml along with the prefix and color of the messages!
With hundreds of servers using this plugin every day we assure you SimpleAutoMessage won't let you down!
How to install
- Click on the download button on this page then download the .jar file
- Put the jar file in your plugin folder
- Start your server up
- Go to the generated "SimpleAutoMessage" folder inside the plugins folder and open "config.yml"
- Change the messages and then restart your server
|/SimpleAutomessage||/Automessage, /Simplemsg||The plugin's main command|
|simpleautomessage.seemsg||permission to see the messages broadcasted by SimpleAutomessage|
|simpleautomessage.simpleautomessage||permission to use /simpleautomessage|
|simpleautomessage.simpleautomessage.reload||permission to use /simpleautomessage reload|
|simpleautomessage.simpleautomessage.list||permission to use /simpleautomessage list|
|simpleautomessage.simpleautomessage.update||permission to use /simpleautomessage update|
|simpleautomessage.simpleautomessage.support||permission to use /simpleautomessage support|
|simpleautomessage.simpleautomessage.report||permission to use /simpleautomessage report|
|simpleautomessage.notify||gives the user warnings when new versions are available or the config is outdated|
|simpleautomessage.cmd.*||give the player all the permissions listed above|
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
You can find more tutorials here
Are you a YouTuber? Feel free to make a tutorial about this plugin! If you do, PM me so I can upload it here.
Got an Error?
Please read this if you have any issues with the configuration: http:dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simpleautomessage/pages/config-yml/
This plugin uses Carlgo11's pastebin-reporter. You can disable sending of your latest.log by setting send-log to false in the config.
Report an error:
- Stop your server.
- Set debug to true in the config.yml (change the debug string to: true)
- Startup the server and let it load for as long as the delay is set to in the 'time:' string
- Run the command /SimpleAutoMessage Support
- Click the first link that starts with "
- Press connect and tell the developers/helpers what your issue is
- Wait for reply(Can take a while)
Remember to be careful with the config.yml! Even one single blankspace in the wrong place can destroy the whole config!
The following text has been requested by different dev.bukkit.org moderators.
1. This plugin uses mcstats. It automatically uploads data about the plugins usage to it's mcstats page. The information cannot be traced back to your server and it does not upload any private information. Mcstats helps us see the demand of the plugin; how common some issues are, (which makes it possible for us to priorities the issues); the countries using SimpleAutomessage, (Which makes it possible for us to make translations of the plugin to these countries); motivates us to continue develop the plugin.
Do you still want to disable mcstats? Here's a quote from http://mcstats.org/learn-more/, written by Hidendra, on how to disable mcstats:
For this service to track a plugin, an author must explicitly add it to their plugin. They will most likely have made note of this addition in any changelogs. Your server cannot be identified nor controlled in any way by MCStats. As well, you have access to the same data that the plugin author can see.
You are free to opt-out of submitting data whenever you wish. This will immediately stop sending data for any plugins that supports MCStats / Plugin Metrics. Simply edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and change opt-out: false to true
You can find this plugin's stats on http:mcstats.org/plugin/SimpleAutomessage/.
2. This plugin uses Gravity's Updater 2.0, with some modifications. This allows you to automatically get updates when available. It is strongly recommended to leave this as it is but if still want to turn version checks off set "auto-update" to false and "warn-update" to none.
Do note that when you disable update checking your server is at risk. You will have to manually install security patches and other updates.
3. This plugin uses Carlgo11's Reporter API. This allows you to quickly join our support chat and allows us to see your issue via pastebins created when joining the support chat or by doing /simpleautomessage report. If you wish not to give us your config and log, simply don't use /simpleautomessage support nor /simpleautomessage report. If you wish not to upload your log when asking for help, set "send-log" to false in the config.
4. Simpleautomessage version 1.2.2 and newer have dev-all-perms that allows the developers of this plugin all simpleautomessage perms for your server if the server isn't a offline-mode server. It is completely up to you if you want to grant us that. To disable this, set dev-all-perms to false in the config.yml.
However this may help us help you with your server if you require help from our support channel.