❖ Simple Sit ❖
Simple Sit is a plugin that adds a sitting feature into Minecraft. By default anyone who joins a servers with this plugin installed has the ability to sit by using the /sit command. Simple Sit should work with every permissions plugin out there.
- Made Simple Sit simpler
- Removed Lay feature and check for updates. Read more
- Commands: /sit
- Permissions: simplesit.sit
- sitPermissionDefault: This sets who gets the permission to sit by default or at all use false if you don't want anyone to be able to sit by * default, use true if you want everyone to be able to sit, use op if you only want operators/admins to be able to sit and use not_op if you want everyone but operators/admins to be able to sit.
- sitDown: This is the message that is sent to players when they use the /sit command. To color it, use &(COLOR ID).
- sitFail: This message is sent to the player when they try to sit in the air. To color it, use &(COLOR ID).
- sitUp: This message is sent to players when they are no longer sitting. To color it, use &(COLOR ID).
- Simple Sit 1.7 and above is compatible works with Spigot/Bukkit versions 1.8.8 through 1.19.2
- Simple Sit 1.6.4 contains the lay feature, and only works with Minecraft versions 1.8.8 through 1.12.
- Simple Sit 1.4.3 is only compatible with it's specified Minecraft version
- Simple Sit 1.4 - 1.4.2 works with any Bukkit/Spigot 1.9 version.
- Simple Sit 1.3.5 and below only works with Bukkit/Spigot 1.8 versions
- Tested with Java 8 and higher
- Simple Sit is INCOMPATIBLE with MorePlayerModels due to a command conflict
Affiliates & Partners
I would like everyone to please note this plugin is intended for private servers, role-play servers, build server and basically non pvp/faction servers, it will work on pvp/faction servers, but maybe not as intended!