Working in 1.5.1
This plugin will monitor players when they are afk. It's pretty simple.
You can also configure it so that if they're afk for too long it will kick them.
You can also configure an "AFK" prefix for when they're afk.
This plugin was really just made for personal use on my server (IP: 2rb.fiscalleti.com), But i decided to make it public.
Just put the jar file in your plugins and you're set :)
You can configure everything in the config.
The Config should look like this:
# You can use %PLAYERNAME% or %PLAYERDISP% # Wait times are based on a 20 TPS server tick rate Prefix: Enabled: true AfkPrefix: "&4[AFK]&f" Afk: Enabled: true Time: 60 # The time before the player becomes AFK in seconds NoLongerAfk: "%PLAYERDISP% is no longer AFK" IsAfk: "%PLAYERDISP% is AFK" Radius: 5 # How far they can move without being set to "Not Afk" Kick: Enabled: true Time: 60 # The amount of time AFTER the player has become AFK to to wait before kicking them in seconds KickReason: "%PLAYERDISP% was AFK for too long!"
- /afk [player] - Sets a player to afk. If you leave the "[player]" empty it will set your self to afk.
- simpleafk.exempt - Makes the user exempt from being set to AFK
- simpleafk.afk.self - Allows a player to set themself to afk using /afk
- simpleafk.afk.other - Allows a player to set another player to afk using /afk [player]
- Fixed Concurrent modification exceptions.. Again
- Fixed Concurrent modification exceptions
- Fixed AFK tag being left when plugin disabled
- Fixed Thread Exception Errors
- Fixed simpleafk.exempt Permission
- Fixed players leaving by pressing "X" errors
- (Recompiled in jre6 instead of jre7 using craftbukkit 1.4.4)
Thanks to PoopYou for getting me started with plugin coding!