SilkSpawnersEcoAddon - Get charged when you change a mob spawner
SilkSpawners v6.0.0+ (NEEDED): Click!
Do you want to optional equip SilkSpawners with an economy feature?
This little addon will charge the users money via Vault when the change, place or break a spawner
I'm happy to hear about your opinion, just leave a comment with a feature request, bug, improvement or just a personal opinion.
As a reminder I want to say that I really appreciate a 'thank you' in form of a donation! (See details on the bottom)
- Supports SilkSpawners API/Events
- Supports all economy systems via Vault
- Charging when
- NEW: Placing a spawner
- NEW: Breaking a spawner
- Changing a spawner via /spawner
- or holding
- Changing a spawner via a spawn egg
- Configure the price for each mob and action (changing, placing, breaking)
- Default price for mobs which are not added
- Support for both ID and names in the config
- Prevent multiple charges if the mob stays the same
- Localization of all messages
- XP fallback - charge XP instead of money
- Second command/action as a confirmation needed (optional)
- Charge both money and XP
- NEW: Change the money formatting!
Third party features, all of them can be disabled
Please take a look at the detailed information about bStats below!
- bStats for usage statistics
- Auto Updater (connecting to http://dev.bukkit.org for updating checking)
- can be disabled if you switch autoUpdater to false in the config.yml
# You can configure every entityID/name (without spaces) or a default! autoUpdater: true
chargeSameMob: false chargeXP: false chargeBoth: false chargeMultipleAmounts: false
numberFormat: $ 00.## confirmation: enabled: false delay: 30 default: break: money: 10.5 xp: 100 change: money: 10.5 xp: 100 place: money: 10.5 xp: 100 pig: break: money: 7.25 xp: 200 change: money: 7.25 xp: 200 place: money: 7.25 xp: 200 cow: break: money: 0.0 xp: 20 change: money: 0.0 xp: 20 place: money: 0.0 xp: 20
- Want to make all mobs for free but only some paid? Turn default to 0 then!
There is only one command to reload the configuration
(Aliases are silkspawnersecoaddon, silkspawnerseco, silkspawnerecoaddon
silkspawners.free (default: OP) - Bypasses the economy check!
silkspawners.reload (default: OP) - Allows you to reload the configuration
Downloads/Source Code/Dev Builds
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Future Plans (a.k.a. ToDo)
- I haven't found any while testing, if you find any, create a ticket!
- Adds a currency formatting option for the %money% placeholder.
- Adds an auto updater feature
- Fixes a bug where wrong config entries were added to the config.yml
Feel free to use this banner!! :)
Statistics (from bStats)
I'm very happy about any donation.
Support me & buy me some beer, this makes me happy and keeps me interested in this plugin.
Donation chain: -> I receive some money -> Buy coffee -> Work longer -> Faster Updates -> Your benefit!
There is a button on top of this page (right to the different tabs)
I'm accepting bitcoins, too! :)
This plugin is released under the MIT license!
Information about the data usage collection bStats
./plugins/bStats/config.yml contains an option to opt-out.
The following data is read and sent to bstats.org and can be seen under bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SilkSpawnersEcoAddon
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins