SilkSpawners v3.0 BETA 2
UploadedDec 6, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
Changes since 3.0 BETA 1
- Fixed for build higher than #2511
- Added way to customize the spawner recipe.
YOU NEED AT LEAST #2512 TO RUN THIS! Please add this to your config file (or delete it once)
# Leave a slot empty (null/air)? Just make a space then, example 'A A' -> middle is free # X is always the egg recipeTop: 'AAA' recipeMiddle: 'AXA' recipeBottom: 'AAA' # You can put IDs or the NAME here (please uppercase) # Add it for each custom ingredient you add, too! ingredients: - 'A,IRON_FENCE' # Custom example: #recipeTop: 'A A' #recipeMiddle: 'BXA' #recipeBottom: 'C D' #ingredients: # - 'A,IRON_FENCE' # - 'B,DIRT' # - 'C,2' # - 'D,5'
Changes since 3.0 ALPHA
- Added a localization.yml -> edit all messages
- Internal changes, like logging behaviour
- Added a way to allow custom naming for mob spawners (take a look at the first line in the localization.yml)
If you encounter any errors, please let me know.
Need something added? Just say it!
RECOMMEND TO DELETE THE CONFIG
Changes since 2.0.2:
- Complete rewrite
- Added new entities to config
- Fixed XP duping
- Fixed glowing of spawners (removed legacy method)
- Changed /spawner command -> Changes spawner in hand, too
- Added /egg command -> get a free egg or change an existing one
- Output of entity ID on holding/clicking a spawner
- New messages (localization will follow)
- Added command line support for giving an egg/spawner to a player (e.g /spawner bat xGhOsTkiLLeRx)
TO SPAWN THE WITHER YOU NEED TO USE THE NAME WITHERBOSS