Full Change Log
- Equal to v1.0.10. First release version since v1.0.5.
- Read notes in v1.0.10 before using this file.
- READ CHANGES FOR v1.0.8-9 BEFORE USING THIS FILE
- Removed feature of marking signs unusable due to invalid prices. There is now a warning instead. Signs with invalid prices will teleport players without charge. This allows users to put more information (including numbers and price tags) on the fourth line of a sign, even when economy is enabled in the config.
- READ CHANGES FOR v1.0.8 BEFORE USING THIS FILE
- Modified config setting: "pricetagPosition: 'either' " - 'either' is now 'anywhere'. With this setting, the pricetag will remain wherever you put it on the sign.
- Fixed bug where sign prefix is not marked red when price is invalid.
- Fixed 1.0.7-and-before bug where decimals in sign prices did not properly match economy plugins' settings. Currently untested, please report bugs.
- Added config section: "formatPrice" - Determines whether the plugin always matches decimal formats with the server's economy plugin.
- Edited config comments. Added new sections, modified others, fixed some typos.
- BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION (all caps for importance), rename your current config file to something like "oldconfig.yml". Then after you run the server with this version installed, manually copy over your settings to the new config file. Do not copy and paste setting names; trimZeroes was changed to trimZeros as a typo fix.
- Further fixed unexpected result of the zero-trimming fix which always wiped off extra zeros. Now saves as is if the economy plugin does not limit the price format.
- Remaining bug: fitting to economy plugins' price formats produces unexpected and generally broken results. Currently top-priority fix.
- Fixed zero-trimming bug which gradually wiped off the entire sign price after a few clicks.
- Fixed the horrible bug that disabled the whole plugin. The way VaultAPI was implemented required Vault to be installed on the server; this fixes that.
- The file mess is totally fixed now. You can now transfer to this version from both the v1.0.1 and the v1.0.2 files!
- Fixed /signtp delwarp which broke in v1.0.3. It broke because I forgot to adjust the command to the new text files.
- Updated config file. The updates are pretty major; you're best off just deleting your old one if you had one.
- Upgraded price formatting. Pricetags can now go before, after, on both sides of, or on either side of your actual price. You can also put as many numbers as you want, and you can put your pricetag wherever you want; the plugin will correct it for you! (Note: you still can't put more than one decimal.)
- New config setting: pricetag. You can now have whatever you want as a currency sign. This includes whole words, like "waffles", or even phrases, like "costs this much"; the only limit is how much the sign line can hold.
- New config setting: pricetagPosition. This determines how the pricetag will be formatted next to your price.
- When you now click a sign with an invalid price, one of two things will happen: the price will correct itself and make the sign usable again, or the price will turn red and the sign will be unusable. The latter normally if not always happens only if the pricetag has spaces in it.
- Cleaned up some potential minor bugs.
- Updated to 1.8
- Fixed warp transfer! Unfortunately it's probably too late for many people, but if updating from v1.0.1 it works perfectly.
- Now using DataAPI by Skionz, instead of YAML config files.
- Updated Vault implementation.
- Added /SignTP Delwarp: Delete a warp.
- Added permission node: signtp.delwarp - Grant access to /SignTP Delwarp
- Modified command /SignTP Warp: Now has the optional argument [Player] (/SignTP Warp [Player]), to teleport another player.
- Added permission node: signtp.warp.other - Grant access to teleporting other players with /SignTP Warp [Player].
- Modified config section: "signPrefix" - Is now "signPrefixes". You may now set unlimited sign prefixes, formatted in a vertical list.
- Added config section: "mainTag" - You may now set the plugin tag that players receive with chat notifications (which is [SignTP] by default) to whatever you want, including nothing at all.
- Added config section: "tpMessage" - You may now set the message that players receive when they teleport, if toggleTPMessage is set to true.
- If you wish not to break your plugin, delete your current config file before updating! The config will not update automatically; you must go in and reconfigure the plugin.
- Relocated warp data. Warps are no longer stored in warps.txt. They are now stored in individual <warpname>.yml files inside the "warps" directory of SignTP's plugin directory. Don't worry, the plugin moves the files automatically.
- Added the ability to overwrite warps in-game. Use /SignTP Setwarp <Warp Name> on an existing warp, and the plugin will have you verify if you would like to overwrite it.
- Changed the colors of the default SignTP tag. This means old defaultly-colored signs will no longer work, unless you add their prefixes to your signPrefixes in the config.
- Synced the format of a sign price to match that of the server's main economy-management plugin's settings. For example: If an economy-management plugin specifies that money should be in a "$1.23" format, SignTP will adjust the sign's price to match that.
- Added some new, more specific, more descriptive comments in the config.
- Fixed and added various safety features.
- Fixed all known minor bugs.
- Revolutionized sign teleport plugins.
- Fixed redundancy issue while storing warps: Stringbuffer wasn't cleared each time it was appended a new warp.
- Made plugin functional.