UploadedMar 6, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Do not download this file if v1.0.5 is available. If you use this version, make sure you have Vault installed or the plugin will break itself.
- The file mess is totally fixed now. You can now transfer to this version from both the v1.0.1 and the v1.0.2 files!
- Fixed /signtp delwarp which broke in v1.0.3. It broke because I forgot to adjust the command to the new text files.
- Updated config file. The updates are pretty major; you're best off just deleting your old one if you had one.
- Upgraded price formatting. Pricetags can now go before, after, on both sides of, or on either side of your actual price. You can also put as many numbers as you want, and you can put your pricetag wherever you want; the plugin will correct it for you! (Note: you still can't put more than one decimal.)
- New config setting: pricetag. You can now have whatever you want as a currency sign. This includes whole words, like "waffles", or even phrases, like "costs this much"; the only limit is how much the sign line can hold.
- New config setting: pricetagPosition. This determines how the pricetag will be formatted next to your price.
- When you now click a sign with an invalid price, one of two things will happen: the price will correct itself and make the sign usable again, or the price will turn red and the sign will be unusable. The latter normally if not always happens only if the pricetag has spaces in it.
- Cleaned up some potential minor bugs.
The extra-0 trim is quite broken in serving its purpose. When you end a pricetag with a 0 (regardless of having a decimal point), not only will that 0 be trimmed off, but the rest of your pricetag including your currency symbol will be wiped off of the sign every time it's clicked, until you're left with a free sign. You should either disable this config setting (recommended), or never end your prices with a 0 (pretty hard to do).