UploadedApr 12, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added !cooldownminutesleft, !cooldownhoursleft, !cooldowndaysleft, and !cooldownyearsleft for use in config messages
- Added support for new types of written books introduced with Minecraft 1.8 (read known caveats below)
- Changed how XP is calculated in SignShop because it was changed in Minecraft (this means it will be calculated incorrectly for versions of Minecraft prior to 1.8)
- Fixed [Jukebox] signs not giving money to the owner of the shop (you will have to manually fix this in your configs by adding "giveOwnerMoney" to the shop definition)
- Fixed rounding of prices to be more accurate
- Fixed worth not working together with Sell and Buy pricemultipliers.
- Fixed invalid shop problem when sign breaks and doesn't send an event
- Fixed config not properly parsing integers, meaning you could only enter doubles for pricemultipliers
- Fixed a problem with async tasks when reloading the plugin
- Updated API calls to PlotMe and Worldguard 6
- SignShop will not work with versions of Vault prior to 1.4.1.
- Minecraft changed how books are formatted in 1.8. Because of this, we had to make some changes. When buying books, you will receive an exact copy of the book in the shop, so if you put an original in the chest, customers will get the original. When selling books to a shop, however, it works differently. If the [Sell] shop has an original book in it, you can sell originals, copies, and tattered books to it. Unfortunately this is a limitation of Minecraft / Spigot / Bukkit, and there is nothing we can do about it at the moment. Because of this, we have added an option "EnableWrittenBookFix" to the config to disable our fix. It's set to true by default. Disabling this with versions of Minecraft 1.8 and above is probably not a good idea, but we are giving you the option.