SignShop allows you to set up physical shops by punching a chest with your items you want to sell, then punching a sign (while holding redstone dust). It's easy to set up, and even easier to customize!
There are no known issues with using for MC 1.17 if you find any please report them. The plugin will be tested and updated officially asap.
This plugin requires Vault and a vault compatible economy plugin.
[Buy] Allows players to buy items from a chest.[Sell] Allows players to sell items to a shop.[Trade] Allows players to trade one set of items for another.[iBuy] Admin shop that allows players to buy infinite items.[iSell] Admin shop that allows players to sell infinite items.[iTrade] Admin shop that allows players to trade one set of items for another an infinite number of times.
For Minecraft 1.8 - 1.12 use this version.
- Adds warped and crimson variants to the config
- Fixes AuthorNagException when canceling async tasks
- Fixes NullPointerException when converting and empty sellers.yml
- Adds Op bypass to BentoBoxHook
- Fixes issue when BentoBBox blocks other worlds (Thanks BONNe)
- Updated Kit help message
- Fixed allow-shop flag being ignored in WorldGuard global region
- Update ResidenceHook for owner bypass
- Switch to locale names for languages and remove web names
- Add Ultimate_Economy to soft dependencies
- Fixes SSQuickReference.pdf being blank
- Switched to OfflinePlayer instead of deprecated playerName for Vault
- Fixes Spigot complaining about loading classes without being a dependency
- Added configurable shop explosion protection
- Fix NPE when restarting the server when no shops exist
- Faster data conversion when upgrading from legacy versions
- Re-add LWC hook, allows automatic chest protection via config option
- Add BlockLocker hook (Lockette replacement)
- Fixes compatibility with WorldGuard when using the "allow-shop" flag
- Fixes an issue with chinese.yml being set to the wrong encoding causing Chinese characters to appear as '?'
- Re-added Residence hook to protect shops in a Residence
- Some code cleanup
For a full list of features, visit this page.
Extending SignShop with other Plugins
|Vault||Works with all standard economies (EssentialsEco, iConomy, BOSEconomy, Gringotts, and more) and permission plugins (LuckPerms, Permissions 3, bPermissions, PEX, GroupManager, PermissionsBukkit, zPermission (and defaults to OP permissions, if you don't want to use a permission system)).|
|For sign and chest protection, though SignShop has built in sign protection.|
|Use the worth.yml for dynamic sign prices by putting [worth] on the bottom line of the sign (must be enabled in SignShop config)|
|SignShopGuardian||Save your inventory when you die.|
|SignShopHotel||Allow players to rent rooms for a period of time.|
|dynmap||Show shop locations.|
|Multiverse||Supports Multiverse worlds.|
|WildcardCommands||Make SignShop run commands for all players online.|
|Towny||Use Towny banks and only let players make shops in Towny shop plots. (Thanks ryvix!)|
|WorldGuard||Respects build permissions, and you can only let players make shops in regions with the allow-shop flag.|
|ChestShop||Convert from ChestShop format to SignShop format by just punching the sign with redstone.|
SignShop2 tutorial video
This is an example of how to set up a [Buy] sign with SignShop. The sign above is linked to a chest containing items. In this example, it will sell an enchanted pickaxe for 600 Waffles (Waffles are our server's currency :-) ).
GamerFreak's Epic SignShop
Send me pictures of your server's SignShops in the comments below and the image above could be YOUR shop!
Suggestions and Issues
If you are having a problem with SignShop, please feel free to take a look at our tickets to make sure others have not already reported the issue! If they haven't, please fill out the requested info when making a ticket. Thanks!