~ Made by Empire92
The [Perm] sign allows users to buy single permissions for a cost.
Line 1: [Perm]
Line 2: The permission you are buying
- (e.g. essentials.kit.tools)
Line 3: Cost (Can be $, exp, or lvl)
- click HERE for more info
Line 4: Can be any requirement.
- (e.g. "8" - to allow the sign to be used 8 times)
- (e.g. "Member" - to allow only Members to buy this)
- (e.g. "-1" or just blank - to allow for unlimited uses)
- signranks.use.perm- allows you to use the signs
- signranks.create.perm- allows you to create the signs
- signranks.destroy.perm- allows you to destroy the signs
Don't worry if a permission doesn't fit on a sign, as you can shorten permissions in the config.
- By default essentials has been shortened to ess
e.g ess.build becomes essentials.build