~ Made by Empire92
The inherit sign allows you to add a subgroup to a player. A subgroup is basically a bunch of permissions bundled together.
You will need a plugin that supports subgroups: [GroupManager, PEX, bPermissions, PermissionsBukkit, DroxPerms, zPermissions]
Line 1: [Inherit]
Line 2: The group you want to inherit
- (e.g. Builder)
Line 3: Cost (Can be $, exp, or lvl)
- click HERE for more info
Line 4: Can be the number of uses left, or a group requirement.
- (e.g. "8" - to allow the sign to be used 8 times)
- (e.g. "Donator" - to allow only Donators to buy this)
- (e.g. "-1" or just blank - to allow for unlimited uses)
- signranks.use.inherit - allows you to use the signs
- signranks.create.inherit - allows you to create the signs
- signranks.destroy.inherit - allows you to destroy the signs