Ever wish you could remotely change a sign for your redstone minigame? Or maybe you want to display the amount of players in a current redstone based minigame? Then SignLoc Edit is for you! SignLoc Edit is a plugin meant mostly for mapmakers, however, other people may find creative uses for it! What it does: Saves a sign to a location to be modified later by command! It's very simple and user friendly, and works with command blocks!
- Easy to use!
- Can be used from command blocks!
- Great tool for redstone based minigames and maps!
- Supports color codes!
|/sle||Displays info, alias: /signlocedit|
|/sle help||Displays a help screen|
|/sle setloc <Name>||Set's the location of a sign|
|/sle modify <Name> <Line #> <Message>||Edits a sign|
|/sle clear <Name> <Line #>||Clear a line of a sign|
|/sle list||List all signs|
Before creating a ticket or saying that there's a problem please make sure of the following:
- You are op or have the permission sle.admin.
- You have set the location of the sign.
- You have followed the tutorial. If you have followed all of these but still have an issue, please submit a ticket.