UploadedApr 29, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
Depends on core Bukkit logic, and BKCommonLib for anything else. Compatibility will completely depend on what BKCommonLib is able to support.
Requires BKCommonLib v1.51 (or later)
- Added BLINK ticker mode
- Fixed text orientation issue
- Reduced the 'common' spam of 'sign not found' (only when breaking shows it)
- Command linking: can now use /var edit name set text to set text in one go
- Variable-sign updating fixes
- Code syntax improvements, slight performance improvement
Sign editing pretty much broke with 1.2.4 and is unfixable...
After destroying an animated sign it may sometimes send 'unable to locate' messages - this is at the client and appears to be a client issue. When a player breaks a sign, it is removed from the client before the server knows this, as a result that message is displayed when the server updates the sign.