UploadedNov 20, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.1
You need the CraftBukkit build for MC 1.4.2 R0.1 - MC1.4.5 R0.1 for this to work, otherwise be careful and make a server backup beforehand. There is no guarantee that it will work on older or newer versions of CraftBukkit.
- Fixed messages being spammed when outside sign range
- Added command help localization
- Added list sub-command to list all variables
- Added overloads for setticker to make it easier to use
- Added delete/deleteall/deleteunused commands to remove (unused) variables
- Server console can now edit and change variables as well
- Right-ticking mode now properly displays colors again
- Several improvements in the messages after commands
Sign editing pretty much broke with 1.2.4 and is unfixable...
After destroying an animated sign it may sometimes send 'unable to locate' messages - this is at the client and appears to be a client issue. When a player breaks a sign, it is removed from the client before the server knows this, as a result that message is displayed when the server updates the sign.