CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
- 2.0: Major code cleanups, major bug fixes, major everything. I like cats. Oh, we also removed /signedit paste. It was redundant.
- 1.9: Major changes to editing, should work with most plugins that listen for Sign change Events (ChestShop, Minecart Revolution, etc.)
- 1.8.1: Minor fixes, actually implement the version checker
- 1.8: Added /signedit reload, version checker
- 1.7: Added /signedit paste and revamped the copy/paste system
- 1.6.3: Fix 1.6.2
- 1.6.2: Change the /signedit command, you now overwrite previous requests when using it a second time
- 1.6.1: Fixed a 1.6 bug, increased security measures for ChestShop
- 1.6: Add /signedit copy, increase security measures for ChestShop
- 1.5.1: Add colours/text effects to signs
- 1.5: Fix a security/dupe bug with editing ChestShop/FalseBook signs
- 1.4: Remove /signedit delete, to delete lines type /signedit <line>
- 1.3: Add new config options, SignEdit can now log to a file
- 1.2.1: Fix an issue with /signedit delete present since version 1.0.2
- 1.2: Handle configs in a different way, add a verbose mode so that all changes/deletions will be logged to console.
- 1.1: Minor code cleanups, simplify README, prep for BukkitDev release
- 1.0.3: Add a permission to override LWC's protections
- 1.0.2: Change the commands around a bit, you can now type "delete" on a line
- 1.0.1: Add a configuration directive to ignore creative mode if a player has a pending SignEdit request, check to make sure the <line> parameter is an integer (1-4), add a help dialogue
- 1.0: Initial release