Shrines is a religion warfare plugin. You can create a religion, and use WorldEdit to select a temple. You then set shrine points, and each shrine will give players special effects if they are within a set radius. This plugin requires WorldEdit, if you do not want WorldEdit you can put it in the servers root directory, but you will be unable to select a temple's area. This plugin was made for the server shrines.me4502.com, but I have made it publicly usable.
- Everything is customizable.
- Create religions in the configuration.
- Select different effects for a religion from a list of effects.
- Select a requirement for the effect to be active, as well as being within a configurable amount of blocks to a shrine.
- Option to automatically remove people from religions after a period of inactivity, lowering file size.
- Ability to show the players religion in chat.
- Option to restrict friendly-fire.
- Ability to allow players to drop heads on death, which will look like the players head if placed. (Removed! See CraftBook instead)
- Walking into the temple will teleport you to the closest shrine.
- Automatically updates to the latest version.
- Optionally have shrines auto-spawn with the world!
- Reports to Plugin Metrics.
- Possibly an option to allow claiming of areas.
- Possibly a per-religion chat.
- Usage of Scoreboard API