About this plugin
This plugins allows you to have your own gui shop. Some of the features are listed below:
- Allows you to create your own shop guis
- Allows you to create your own items in each shop
- Customize the commands
- Compatible with both 1.8 and 1.9
How to create a next page
- Create a new shop in config
- Add the Linked option to it Example:
Shops: Example: Name: '&aFarming' ItemID: '5:2' Slot: 14 Items: Dirt: ItemID: '2' Sell: 2 # Per item Buy: 2 # Per item Name: '&aGrass' Example2: # Next page Name: '&aFarming 2' Linked: Example # When you click the next page on this selected page (Example), it will take you to this (Example2) Slot: 14 Items:
- Then add items to your next shop.
- After that do /mcshop reload and it should make a next page for your items.
» /mcshop (or what ever you have it set to in config)
- No permission
- Opens up the shop gui
» /mcshop reload
- Reloads and updates the GUI to the current configuration.
- Comment or pm me if you want a feature.
- I have found no bugs yet, but if you do come across one make a ticket with the console output.
Registered: true Commands: - buy - sell - menu Prefix: '&7[&aShops&7] ' Shops: Example: Name: '&aFarming' ItemID: '5:2' Slot: 14 Items: Dirt: ItemID: '2' Sell: 2 # Price per item Buy: 2 # Price per item Name: '&aGrass' Example2: Name: '&aFarming 2' Linked: Example Slot: 14 Items: Stone: ItemID: '1:1' Sell: 20 # Price per item Buy: 20 # Price per item Name: '&aStone' GUI: Rows: 3 Name: '&cChange this in config'