UploadedDec 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- v1.0 - initial release
- v1.1 - Fixed bug with economy item being stuck on Emeralds. Made messages to player more specific and clear. Added "buy shops" that can buy items from players. Added double chest support for shops.
- v1.2 - Added Vault support. Added admin shops that do not require the shop to be stocked and are not owned by anyone. Fixed bug where players were given emeralds at the start. Operators can now destroy other users shops when permissions are turned off. Be sure to delete the old config.yml file and reload the server after installing.
- v1.3 - Fixed bug where admin buying shops would not pay the player and would take their items even if they did not have enough to sell. Added text fixes. Shops prices now appear red before players finish creating them.
- v1.3.5 - HOLY JESUS BUG FIX UPDATE BATMAN!!! Fixed bug that allowed players to pick up display items. Fixed bug that made display items duplicate. Fixed bug that made display items disappear. (In essence, display items now work as they should.) Fixed bug where players could move the display item by placing a block on it. Fixed bug where players would be told that they didn't have enough emeralds when they did. Fixed bug where a full chest would allow players to steal items. Fixed a few bugs with admin shops. Also, I am really sorry about this but because the fixes were such a big change in code, you will need to recreate any shops you may have had from earlier versions. I appreciate you guys and your patience.
- v1.4 - Fixed bug that allowed players to throw a similar item onto a display item and pick them both up. Fixed a bug involving admin buy shops not working. Fixed a bug that allowed mobs such as zombies to pick up display items.
- v1.4.5 - Updated to 1.7.2. Major fixes and optimizations. Shops now support item names, lore, enchantments, and durability. Players can now click on the chest of someone elses shop to get more information on the item being sold. Shops now save in a readable/editable format. Added option in config file to update plugin automatically. Rewrote a bunch of code preparing for the next big update. Due to the way the new shops save and load to the data file, you will need to recreate any shops you may have had from earlier versions. This should be the last time you will have to do this. I appreciate you guys and your patience. (Also delete your old config.yml file and reload server)
Any plugin that deletes floating items will delete the items on the chests. If this happens, tell the developer of that said plugin to contact me.