UploadedJan 15, 2023
Supported Bukkit Versions
v2.16.4 for MC 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.19.1, 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.18.1, 1.17.1, 1.16.5
This update contains a critical fix. It is highly recommended that you update as soon as possible!
I only list the primary changes here. For information on API changes, internal changes, and changes to the language files, you can find the complete changelog on Github: https://github.com/Shopkeepers/Shopkeepers/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- Fix: Immediately end the UI session if the GUI is not successfully opened (e.g. if another plugin cancels the corresponding InventoryOpenEvent).
- Fix: Item duplication related to shopkeeper GUIs being opened while another GUI is already open.
- Fix: Update for the latest breaking changes in the Citizens API related to metadata strings. This version of Shopkeepers is only compatible with the latest development version of Citizens!
- Fix: The villager editor did not correctly translate hex color codes of the form "򇨣Test".
- Fix: "Shopkeeper#setName" did not correctly translate hex color codes of the form "򇨣Test". The result used the alternative "&" color code instead of Minecraft's "§" code.
Known potential issues: See here.
If you like this plugin, consider making a donation.