UploadedJun 19, 2022
Supported Bukkit Versions
v2.16.0 for MC 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.18.1, 1.18, 1.17.1, 1.17, 1.16.5
I only list the primary changes here. For information on API changes, internal changes, and changes to the language files, you can find the complete changelog on Github: https://github.com/Shopkeepers/Shopkeepers/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- Update for MC 1.19.
- Added the new MC 1.19 mobs to the by default enabled mobs. If you are updating, you will have to manually enable these mobs inside your config.
- Added an editor option to switch between different frog variants.
- Added editor options to toggle the left and right horns of goats.
- Added the mangrove sign variant.
- Fixed: When a currency item is changed via the "/shopkeeper setCurrency" command, we close all currently open player shopkeeper UIs now so that the change is immediately in effect.
- We no longer forcefully spawn Citizens shopkeeper NPCs when we reload their NPC data (e.g. when we apply a shopkeeper snapshot). Instead, the NPC is spawned based on its stored spawn state and location.
- Shulkers are now oriented according to the block face they are placed against. However, when the block they are attached to is broken, or they are attached to a non-full block face, or a block in the opposite direction would prevent them from opening, they can dynamically attach to another adjacent block.
- Shulkers are no longer affected by gravity. However, if they are oriented to stand on top of a block, we still adjust their spawn location downwards by up to 1 block, as we do for any other mob even if gravity is disabled.
- Added a new editor option to move shopkeepers.
- Config: Added `move-item` (default: `ENDER_PEARL`).
- Config: Moving of player shops can be disabled via the new `enable-moving-of-player-shops` setting (default: `true`).
- Some default messages related to the validation of spawn locations were slightly changed to better fit when we move shopkeepers.
- When right clicking a new shopkeeper location, we ignore interactions with certain types of blocks that are relevant for navigation, such as doors, trap doors, fence doors, buttons, levers, etc. Other types of interactable blocks (work benches, chests, signs, etc.) are not ignored, because we want shopkeepers to be placeable against those (even if some plugins may use them for navigation purposes, e.g. command signs).
- It is also possible to move sign shopkeepers between their sign post and wall sign variant, or to change the orientation of shulker shopkeepers. However, it is not yet possible to change the sign or shulker orientation 'in place', i.e. without first moving the shopkeeper to another location.
- Limitation: Moving Citizens shopkeepers silently fails if the Citizens plugin is not enabled currently.
- Data: Removed various old data migrations:
- Removed the importing from the old book offer data format (changed in late MC 1.14.4).
- Removed the importing of pre MC 1.14 cat typed ocelot shopkeepers.
- Removed the importing of pre MC 1.14 villager profession data.
- Removed the 'unknown' owner name validation (no longer used since late 1.14.4). This conflicted with any player actually named 'unknown'.
- Fixed: Striders no longer randomly spawn with a saddle.
- The shopkeeper and villager editors try to restore the previously open page now when the deletion confirmation is cancelled.
- Config: We no longer log a warning about invalid living entity types when we internally initialize the default config settings and are running on an older but supported MC version.
API changes, internal changes, and changes to the language files: See the complete changelog for details.
Known potential issues: See here.
If you like this plugin, consider making a donation.