UploadedNov 3, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
v2.12.0 for MC 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.15.2, 1.14.4
- Updated for MC 1.16.4.
- Bumped Towny dependency to 0.96.2.0 and using Jitpack repository for it now.
- Fixed: Creating shopkeepers via Citizens trait failed previously if the block at the spawn location is not passable (eg. when the Citizens NPC stands on a non-full block such as carpet).
- Minor changes to handling failures when trying to create a shopkeeper via Citizens trait. We always inform the player (if there is one), log a warning and delete the trait again now.
- Config: Added some more examples for the 'name-regex' setting to the default config.
- Fixed: Some messages would print an empty line when set to an empty text, instead of being disabled.
- Changed: Players without the permission to edit regular villagers will silently access the regular trading interface now when they sneak and right-click a regular villager.
- Fixed: The Towny integration could run into a NPE when checking if a location is within a commercial area.
- PlayerOpenUIEvent indicates whether the UI request has been silent now.
- Moved the installation of Spigot dependencies into a separate script.
- Added support for building with Jitpack. This uses a Maven wrapper with a fixed version, because Jitpack uses a buggy Maven version currently (3.6.1).
- Updated building instructions in readme.
- Internal API: UIHandler#canOpen is public and has an additional 'silent' flag now.
- Internal API: UI requests can be silent now.
- Editor UIs are setup lazily now, only when required for the first time.
Known potential issues: See here.
If you like this plugin, consider making a donation.