UploadedJan 22, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
v2.9.1 for MC 1.15.2, 1.14.4
Migration notes: Before updating, make a backup of your save.yml file just in case something goes wrong.
Update for MC 1.15.2:
- Bumped CraftBukkit dependency for MC 1.15 to 1.15.2.
- Changed: Replaced the NMS call for setting the CanJoinRaid property on MC 1.15.x with a corresponding Bukkit API call. This fixes compatibility with Spigot 1.15.2, but only works on the very latest versions of MC 1.15.1 and upwards.
Added: Warning messages when a trading offer cannot be loaded for some reason.
Changed: Trading offer and hire cost items get automatically migrated to the current data version now.
- This will typically occur with every (even minor) minecraft updates.
- A warning is logged if an offer can not be migrated.
- Minecraft may log 'Unable to resolve BlockEntity for ItemStack ...' messages during ItemStack migrations. You can safely ignore these debug messages.
- Config/Debug: Added debug option 'item-migrations' to log whenever a shopkeeper performs item migrations.
Known potential issues: See here.
If you like this plugin, consider making a donation.
Thanks to all donations since the last update:
- EmeraldHaze (Ninjalette)