Ships 6 planned PreRelease changes
Ships 6 Alpha 1:
- removes previous static loader
- removes "LocalDatabase"
- removes ability to load from "LoadableShip"
- adds "Open Loader" (a custom file loader designed for Ships 6, to load multiple types of files)
- adds "Open Saver" (Part of Open Loader that allows the saving of the correct type of file)
- adds "Ships 6 Alpha" file type saving (block placement and teleport location is based on Vector instead of location)
- adds full support for 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 blocks
- adds load ship features to "LiveShipUtil"
- adds custom event "ShipStructureChangeEvent" (a cancellable event that is called every time a ships structure is updated. Able to get the current ships structure, the ship and the new ship structure)
Ships 6 Alpha 1.0.1:
- Removes LoadableShip based ships
- adds some backwards compatibilty with Ships 5 signs
- Adds DataVessel
- Adds mixed data for ships
- Readds Airship as a DataVessel
- Readds OpShip as DataVessel
Ships 6 Alpha 1.0.2:
- fixes a issue where left clicking Ships signs does not work
Ships 6 Alpha 1.0.3:
- readds Ship as a DataVessel
- Fixes a bug where flatland worlds would case water to be produced from Ships
- Added Craftbukkit 1.12 new BlockState into SpecialBlock (Bed)
Ships 6 Alpha 1.1:
- finished the AutoPilot code
- adds configuration targets for messages (so messages can be changed within the configuration file)
- adds ship type "Plane" from Ships 5
- fixes a bug where changing the fuel consumption of airships will stop the ship from moving
- allows the conversion of Ships 5 to Ships 6 Alpha file types
- adds the ability to read Ship 5 ships
- adds support for Ships PreAlpha 0-5.2 and Ships 5 signs
- allows the saving of Ships 5 files
- Readds Marsship as a DataVessel
Ships 6 Alpha 1.2:
- fixes a bug where hybridships can not move in water
- adds "fallable ships" feature (ships will fall to the ground if it does not meet the requirements)
Ships 6 Alpha 2:
- Adds command "/ships load <l/u> <ship name>" this loads/unloads the targeted ship
- adds command "/ships apply <stat> <value> <shipname/shiptype>" changes part of the ships/ship type data
- adds command "/ships applyall <stat> <value> <shiptype>" changes all the ships and the default data
- adds command "/ships destroy [a/n] <shipname>" destroys a ship, if "a" is specified it will destroy the ship in a animated way
- adds permission "ships.make.<shiptype>"
- adds permission "ships.make.*"
- adds permission "ships.use.<shiptype>"
- adds permission "ships.use.*"
- adds permission "ships.boost.use"
- adds permission "ships.cmd.<command>"
- adds permission "ships.cmd.*"
Ships 6 Alpha 2.1:
- adds the ability to disable the loading of ShipTypes on boot
- adds command "/ships enable <ship type>"
- adds command "/ships disable <ship type>"
- adds command "/ships teleport <ship name> [players...]"
- adds permissions for new commands