Mojang to officially implement Mutton
On June 30, 2014, Ryan Holtz announces that he's adding mutton as a new drop from sheep.
What does this mean for SheepMeat?
I had a lot of fun with this plugin. I dove into a part of the Bukkit API I had no experience in, but managed to release this small yet effective plugin. Instead of totally scrapping the code, I've decided to extend on the idea of 'more food' in the game. I'm planning on adding more ways to find, cook, craft, create, and preserve food in the game. More info on this soon!
SheepMeat as the name suggests allows sheep to drop their own food item. I made this plugin because I found it silly that Mojang *had* yet to add this feature to the game.
- Adult sheep will drop Raw Mutton.
- Adult sheep killed by fire will drop Cooked Mutton.
- Adult sheep killed by a looting item will drop 3 Raw Mutton.
- Baby sheep will drop Raw Lamb.
- Baby sheep killed by fire will drop Cooked Lamb.
- Baby sheep killed by a looting item will drop 3 Raw Lamb.
- Cooking Raw Mutton in a furnace will produce Cooked Mutton.
- Cooking Raw Lamb in a furnace will produce Cooked Lamb.
Drag and drop SheepMeat.jar into your servers plugin directory.