Fed up with the mass amount of complicated, feature packed ways of changing GameMode? Just want one command to do it all? This is the plugin for you!
SimpleGameMode only has 1 command:
- /gm- The GameMode Changer - SimpleGamemode.change
How to use
This help section can be viewed within MineCraft with the command ' /gm help/' There are three different ways you can change GameModes.
- Syntax - /gm
- What it does - Toggles your GameMode between Creative/Adventure/Survival
- Syntax - /gm <GameMode>
- What it does - Sets your GameMode as specified
- SET OTHER
- Syntax - /gm <target> <GameMode>
- What it does: Sets another players GameMode as specified
- Toggle your own GameMode
- Set your own GameMode
- Set another players GameMode
- Nothing new planned at the moment. If you have an idea, post a comment below!
- None reported. Please write a ticket or post a comment if you find one!
Like SimpleGameMode? Check out some other plugins from the Simple range!
- SimpleAnnouncer - Announcements Made Easy
If there is anything you would like to say, be it a suggestion or a bug please comment below! I love hearing from you all...