UploadedAug 1, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fake Version Option. (Allows text in player support. Both Fake Version and Protocol override must be active for this to work.)
- Reload and restart commands for SMotd.
- Randomized MOTDs
- Randomized fake online players
- Custom variables!!
- %newplayer%, %banned%, %whitelisted% Boolean variables (for use with conditional/custom variables)
- %groupName% variable (Will require PermissionsEx)
- Fixed VariableIteration bug
- Removed duplicate and old entries from the help page
- Removed no longer in-use commands
- Reworked configuration system to better support reload and restart commands (as well as my OCD :D)
- Removed updater and metrics
- More improvements to the configuration R/W system
- Improvements to the command system
- Improvements to the UI and overall reliability
- Migrated plugin to central engine used by the Bungee version
- All of the Bungee version variables are now on the bukkit version
- Added variable operators
- Removed command interface
- Fixed: Player message throws NPE when disabled.
- Fixed: Not using operator on integer variable will throw NFE.
- Fixed: Problems with online/max count in certain cases.
- Various other fixes.