A simple homes plugin with the ability to create, delete, and teleport to many different homes. Have the ability to control a blacklist of worlds in which players will be restricted from setting homes. Using the config you can control setting such as a maximum number of homes, teleport cooldown, teleport delay, and their respective messages that get displayed to the user.
Simply place the downloaded jar into your server plugins folder.
NOTE! For "MAX HOMES" to work you must meet one of the soft dependencies below, and setup groups for the respective permissions plugin. You will then also need to setup max-homes in the config.yml. An example max-homes setup can be found below the default config
Only choose one option below
- LuckPerms permission plugin
- Vault plugin, as well as, a permissions plugin supported by Vault
- /sethome [HomeName] [HomeDescription] - This command will allow the issuer to set a home with a given name and description of their choosing at your standing location. If no name and description are given then you will set a default home at your standing location.
- /home [HomeName] - This command will teleport the user to the given "HomeName". If no home name is given then the user is teleported to their default home that was set by /sethome
- /home-of [PlayerName] [HomeName] - This command will allow players with the "homes.home-of" permission to teleport to any players set home. If no home name is provided it will assume the default home as the desired destination.
- /delhome [HomeName] - This command will delete the home at the given home name. If no home name is given then it will attempt to remove the default home.
- /delhome-of [PlayerName] [HomeName] - This command will allow players with the "homes.delhome-of" permission to delete any players set home. If no home name is given it will assume the default home as the home desired for deletion.
- /uhome <HomeName> <HomeDescription> - This command will allow players with the "homes.uhome" permission to update any of there already set homes. If no description is given, and there was one previously set before it will reuse the old one.
- /uhome-of <PlayerName> <HomeName> - This command will allow players with the "homes.uhome-of" permission to update a home for any player. If no home name is supplied then it will update the supplied players default home.
- /homes [PlayerName] - This command will list all of the players currently set homes if there are any. Players with the "home.gethomes" permission can use the extra PlayerName parameter to list the homes of a specific player.
- /blacklist [Add/Remove] [WorldName] - This command is used to both add and remove worlds to/from the blacklist. If passed no other arguments it will list all worlds currently blacklisted.
- /setmax <GroupName> <Amount> - This command will allow players with the "homes.setmax" permission to set a maximum number of allowed homes for a specific permission group. For example if you wanted to only allow the default permission group 4 homes you execute the command, "/setmax default 4".
- /strike - Have fun admins.
- homes.* - A player given this permission will be allowed all commands under the Set Homes plugin
- homes.home - A player with this permission is allowed to teleport to named homes
- homes.sethome - A player with this permission is allowed to set named homes
- homes.strike - Give the power to others!
- homes.blacklist_list - A player given this permission will be able to list worlds in the blacklist
- homes.blacklist_add - A player given this permission will be able to add worlds to the blacklist
- homes.blacklist_remove - A player given this permission will be able to remove worlds from the blacklist
- homes.config_bypass - A player given this permission can set homes in blacklisted worlds, and doesn't have to wait for cooldown or teleport delays. They will also be able to exceed the max home limit.
- homes.gethomes - Give the ability to list any players active homes
- homes.home-of - Give the ability to teleport to one of any players active homes
- homes.delhome-of - Give the ability to delete one of any players active homes
- homes.uhome - Give the ability to update homes
- homes.uhome-of - Give the ability to update other players homes
- homes.setmax - Give the ability to set a maximum number of homes for a permission group
# -------------------------- # SetHomes Config # -------------------------- # Messages: # You can use chat colors in messages with this symbol §. # I.E: §b will change any text after it to an aqua blue color. # Color codes may be found here https://www.digminecraft.com/lists/color_list_pc.php # Time: # Any time value is based in seconds. # Things to Note: # Set any integer option to 0 for it to be ignored. # The max-homes does not include the default un-named home. # Use %s as the seconds variable in the cooldown message. max-homes: default: 0 max-homes-msg: §4You have reached the maximum amount of saved homes! tp-delay: 3 tp-cooldown: 0 tp-cancelOnMove: false tp-cancelOnMove-msg: §4Movement detected! Teleporting has been cancelled! tp-cooldown-msg: §4You must wait another %s second(s) before teleporting!
Example Max-Homes setup
max-homes: default: 1 free: 3 subscriber: 5 admin: 0
- Q: How can I give players permission to set named homes?
A: You will need to install a permissions plugin, either LuckPerms, or Vault & a Vault supported permissions plugin then apply the permission "homes.sethome" to the (player or group) you would like to allow the usage of multiple homes for.
- Added support for Minecraft/Craftbukkit V1.16.3.
- Added support for LuckPerms permission plugin
- Made LuckPerms default permission plugin, and set Vault as a rollback before disabling all together
- Changed colors, and layout of list homes message to be more readable
- Fixed error, where SetHomes could not load without Vault
- Removed auto-updater functionality because it was not working properly
- Added server log messages for permissions plugin hooking, and no perms plugin found
I work on this plugin with the little amount of free time that I have. Please feel free to donate any amount you desire by using the link just below the download button to show your support, and help me stay motivated to keep this project going. Thank You!
In reply to djredstone64:
At the moment the message that gets display during the teleport delay is not configurable. I will add this as a feature request.
I was wondering if I could change the config to have a group that can only use one home? because i can not change the setting to 0 that would allow them to have unlimited homes and 1 means they have acces to 2 homes the /home and one named home.
Would there be a way to disable the named homes for one group while allowing another to use them?
In reply to dirk_barend:
Currently, there is no way to disallow homes entirely. Players will always have access to a default home /home, you can limit players to just that singular home by simply not giving any permissions. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.
i have a bug where i am unable to use the /sethome [Home Name] command
i dont have any special permissions
but a friend of mine is able to use that command
he also doesnt have any special permissions
edit: i have fixed the problem
In reply to ralkey_official:
i have the same problem and i dont know how to fix it
In reply to adina_weeb:
If you look carefully through the description it says you need something called LuckPerms
I recommend you to learn and install LuckPerms
After installing it and restarting the server type these 2 commands in the console:
lp group default permission set homes.home true
lp group default permission set homes.sethome true
You need to do this with ANY PLUGIN that has permissions in the description AND you want everyone to use it
(Its 3am this reply is probably really bad. I am incredibly tired)
Hi there, I have this plugin installed, works well - but for some reason it has just stopped allowing me (server owner) to use any other command other than the default 'home' command. It has the internal error thing and wont even show my homes when I do /homes. No idea, help!
In reply to cams_cam:
Same here... :/
In reply to cams_cam:
Please search your config for any of your homes containing non alphanumeric characters. This will cause the plugin to fail when attempting to retrieve data. Updating to the latest version of SetHomes should disallow new homes with non alphanumeric characters.
How can I make it so everyone is able to set 4 homes (including the default home)? I got LuckPerms and I'm still not understanding it.
In reply to PyroSimba:
open the plugin config.yml and set:
so ive been having issues where when we teleport to a home it will glitch and the chunk with the home wont load for a while and so people end up just floating in the chunk and have to relog. is there a way to fix that?
In reply to olipaws_:
I have never had this issue, and I cannot recreate it on my testing environment. Maybe your server does not have enough memory to load the chunks quickly enough after a player teleports, but that is hard to say without knowing your server specifications. Sorry I cant really be of more help.
Hello, i have a question i have my own server with this plugin but i want to set a maximum of homes people can set, if you dont have luckyperms can you still do this?
In reply to MaxWasTaken__:
You will need to have either LuckPerms or a Permissions plugin that is supported by Vault but many of those are out dated unfortunately. LuckPerms is your best option.
In reply to MaxWasTaken__:
yes, open the plugin config.yml and set:
Love this plugin , but one question. Where i can find the permissions or where can i put them? I've Downloaded LuckPerms and i cant find anything useful there.
In reply to RainbowKyatto:
Since you have already installed LuckPerms you simply need to add the applicable permissions from the Permissions sections above to the appropriate group or player in your LuckPerms interface. You can find directions for all of LuckPerms permission commands here. Hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions.
i have added this plugin to my server but everyone doesnt have enough perms. how do i give everyone the right perms?
In reply to charliehunter_:
Please refer to the F.A.Q section above. Let me know if you have anymore questions.